We Care About Your Health & Safety
BEFORE YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT…
Sellers are naturally concerned about having buyers tour their home these days. Even so, they want to sell their property. To avoid unnecessary showings, please follow these guidelines before you make an appointment to see a property. This will reduce stress for all, and respect the effort it takes to clean & disinfect before and after showings.
- Carefully study property listing, plan and maps. Use satellite view to get a sense of the land and the neighborhood. Check distance from town or other important locations.
- Read the detailed property notes (if provided).
- Watch any videos, if available, or ask if a FaceTime walkthrough can be arranged.
- Ask questions about your most important criteria.
- Ask yourself: Does the property satisfy most of my needs?
We ask you to please follow these common sense practices:
- Wear a mask and gloves. (If you don’t have them, we will provide them, along with hand sanitizer.)
- Refrain from touching anything inside the home. Sellers will open key doors and cabinets for you ahead of time.
- Practice safe distancing at all times.
- Limit viewers to essential decision makers. (Please, no additional family or friends inside the home.)